Saturday 15 July 2017

Minific (unnamed)

Author: Placebobitch/Evilduck
Rating:
Pairing: Stef/Bri
Description: Just a little drabble written whilst on msn to Laeti.



Brian sighed as he looked out of the window at the passing countryside.

"Hmph. I hate English winters. It's always so cold and rainy."

He pouted a little as he said the last sentence and stretched his toes out across the sofa. I love it when he pouts. His lips form the most delicious shape and he looks so innocent. Well, kind of innocent anyway. I let a faint smile play across my face, and looked out of the window too. I have to admit I'm not a big fan of English weather either. Its always cold and raining, just like it is today. The rain was making some interesting patterns on the window though, and I just watched it in silence. The raindrops pattering against the glass, coupled with Bri's light breathing made me feel calm and safe. Though Steve's loud snoring from the back of the tourbus was mildly irritating.

"How much longer til we get to London?" Brian's soft voice cut through my random musings.

"I don't know love. Probably a few hours"

"Damn. It's sooo boring being stuck on this bloody bus" He sighed and started pouting again. God he looks so adorable.

"Well there's things we can do to pass the time..."

"Like what?"

"Like sleep, I'm tired, you had me up all night!" I yawn loudly and perhaps a bit too unbelievably to prove my point.

"aww, you had me all excited there for a moment. Well, losing sleep was worth it wasn't it?!" He grinned devilishly and went for my ribs. I let out a girlish squeal and struggled underneath him as he pinned me to the sofa and started a massive tickling attack.

"noo.. ahhh... stop.. hehe... it!"

"Or what? You'll threaten me more?!" He grinned again and continued. I grabbed his wrists and eventually managed to stop him, thank god! He collapsed on top of me and shivered slightly.

"I'm cold, this bloody bus has no heating" He said, his voice muffled from my shirt.

"Of course it does"

"Well its not working" I can sense another Bri-pout here, even though his cute little face is buried in my chest.

"Aww Bri-pie's all cold" I wrapped my arms protectively around his small body and pulled him close to me. He lifted his head off my chest and smiled. His hair had fallen across his face, so I moved it out of the way with one hand. My fingers caught his chin and I pulled his face down towards mine. I captured those beautiful lips in a sweet kiss, and softly stroked his side with my free hand. He gently kissed back, sucking on my lip and playing with my tongue. He rolled off me and onto his side and cuddled into me. I put my arm around his shoulder and pulled a nearby blanket around us. He giggled slightly and looked up at me with shining eyes.

"I love you Stef."

"I love you too sweety." I kissed his forehead and then snuggled down in the blanket. He intertwined his little legs with mine and rested his head on my chest.

"Maybe english rain isn't so bad after all.."

And with that I fell asleep comfortably in my lovers arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment